SO MUCH MUSIC, SO LITTLE TIME!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Swans - Celebrity Lifestyle

So ive been listening to so much different music lately, and this band has also been around for quite a while, but it got recommended to me not too long ago. It basically changed my life, and the record "The Great Annihilator" (1995) has been playing almost nonstop since. The best part is that they are going on tour and they are playing in Oslo may 6!!!! YES!!!!
This song is by far the best one from this album, and WELL WORTH a spot here on my blog! "Celebrity Lifestyle"

2 comments:

  1. You know, I've heard so much about this band throughout the years but I never bothered (read: too lazy) to check them out. Now I'm kicking myself in the ass, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, there you go! Its seriously lifechanging! You must listen to it more! They say that this album work as a "ticket" into the world of Swans, hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!